Skip to content
- Posts, framed like professional journal articles, are limited to under 5,00 words (preferably 2,500 – 3000 words).
- Posts must be research based and follow APA guidelines, complete with a full bibliography at the conclusion.
- Posts maintain the generally accepted professional, education journal standards of quality.
- Posts are tied to critical issues facingeducators today and offer a practitioner’s view and recommended considerations.
- Posts are generalizable to the readership, allowing for consideration by all ages, disciplines, or roles of readers.
- Posts offer practical examples or stories to illustrate significant ideas
- Co-Authors share their name, role, and organization. Contact information is not required.